Workforce are recruiting for an Assistant CAD Technician - offering an impressive package including: a starting salary of 22,000 - 25,000 DOE, a profit related bonus scheme, BUPA Healthcare, Company Pension and an early Friday finish - to work for our prestigious client in the Wolverhampton area.
Role and Responsibilities
• Assist the Engineering Department in the control and issue of materials and support with CAD Designs where necessary.
• Issue and administration of all controlled documentation including test data and drawings.
• Be comfortable checking and review designs/drawings for technical accuracy.
• Be in control of all internal administration including travel plans and departmental processes.
• Using 3D software such as AutoCAD Mechanical and Inventor to support the engineering team.
• Understand alternative materials and production methods, have technical, practical and scientific knowledge.
• To be able to use drawings, 3D models and computer designs to express creative ideas.
• To be able to produce clear, concise written reports.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• AutoCAD 2D and 3D.
• Microsoft Office software.
• Microsoft Project (preferred)
• 5 GCSE's or equivalent, including A*-C: Maths, English and Science
• HND or higher in Engineering - Mechanical, Civil or Structural would be advantageous.
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.