Workforce are recruiting for an experienced CAD Technician - offering a starting salary of 40,000 - 45,000 DOE - to work for our client in the Wolverhampton area.
Role and Responsibilities
• Using Auto CAD, Frame CAD and Revit for the production of 3D modelling
• Knowledge of light gauge and SFS structural design is essential.
• Taking off quantities
• Site visits, attend site design meetings and overseeing jobs from conception to completion
• Reporting on progress of build on site
• Production of general arrangement drawings, assembly drawings, material schedules, issue sheets, printing drawings, uploading and downloading drawings to web sites, sending drawings by email, ensure incoming and outgoing drawings are stored in accordance with company procedures and ensuring drawings are presented in accordance with standard company practice.
• Understand alternative materials and production methods, have technical, practical and scientific knowledge.
• To be able to use drawings, 3D models and computer designs to express creative ideas.
• Be comfortable to explain ideas and technical data to colleagues who may not be from a technical function within the business.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Use of Auto CAD, Frame CAD and Revit.
• Microsoft Office software.
• 5 GCSE's or equivalent, including A*-C: Maths, English and Science
• Appropriate education for the task - Structural/Mechanical/Civil Engineering
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. Manu1