Workforce are recruiting for an experienced Factory Supervisor - offering a starting salary of 30,000 - 35,000 DOE, 33 total holiday days, Pension and Death in Service Plan - to work for our client in the Wolverhampton area.
Role and Responsibilities
• Work with Production Manager to create daily plan and ensure the plan is achieved
• Promote a clean as you go policy
• Ensure orders are manufactured to high quality standards
• Ensure orders are correct and any inaccuracies are flagged up
• Complete paperwork to manufacturing standards
• Maintain quality levels
• Check machines are cleaned and problems reported to management
• Understand and report poor performance
• When required carry out first line discipline
• Monitor and report shortages
• Experience of working in a Factory environment
• Previous experience of a Supervisory role
• Hands on individual who isn't a watcher but an enforcer
• Must be hard working and versatile to the dynamic duties of the job
• Eager to develop new skills
• Be prepared to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty
• Fantastic communicator and ability to motivate the team
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. Manu1