Workforce are recruiting for a Machine Operative - offering a starting hourly rate of 8.00 DOE - to work for a Manufacturing company in the Wednesfield area. Our client is looking for individuals who are willing to learn and develop as a part of the role.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Set up and operate the machines.
• Constantly oversee machine operation and make adjustments in process.
• Conserve the production of material at all times.
• Position materials into the feeding rack using a hydraulic hoist.
• Ensure correct size of material is used.
• Record necessary production information and paperwork.
• Report any issues with the machines and submit maintenance orders for needed repairs.
• Maintain and clean machines and surrounding environment regularly.
• Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
• Additional duties may be assigned by management.
Interviews being held immediately.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. Manu1