Leading UK manufacturer of Non-Standard Fasteners. Produce bespoke Bolts and Nuts to customer specifications in material sourced from European Mills. Accredited ISO 9001/2008. Specialised in special fasteners in critical alloys, small to large sized diameters and lengths. Recent growth has created an opportunity for a CNC programmer to join the growing team
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Setter/Operator with strong background knowledge of TURNING
• Experience on CNC Lathes with Fanuc controls ESSENTIAL
• Fastener experience a BONUS
• Experience on Doosan and Capstan CNC Turning and ADVANTAGE
• Understanding of importance of health and safety compliance
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Able to Set and operator CNC machinery to produce parts and inspect to the required standard.
• Flexible, positive approach with a can-do attitude.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Fanuc control experience
• Eligible to work in the UK
CALL CHRIS WILKES - 07342 881460
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.