Job title: CNC Programmer Setter/Operator
Salary: 30,000 - 32,000 p.a.
I am recruiting for a client who are currently looking to recruit for a Multi Skilled CNC Programmer Setter/Operator. As the CNC Programmer Setter/Operator you will be required to conversant with work on machining centres using Fanuc, Acramatic or ISO Languages.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Producing high-quality products by programming, Setting & Operating CNC milling machines.
• To maintain and improve productivity where possible, work in line with company procedures and machine capability to ensure production deadlines are met
• Job / route cards shall be populated on a daily basis
• Must be able to work from technical drawings.
• Be able to conduct first off quality inspection
• Be able to ensure that batches are produced at a consistent quality for the duration of the run.
FOLLOWING QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
_At least 3 years' experience CNC Programming using Fanuc, Acramatic or ISO - Essential
_CAD CAM experience - Desirable
_A general knowledge of tooling requirements, speeds, feeds etc - Essential
_The ability to use offline CAD systems - Essential
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.