Job title:CNC Setter Operator Sliding Head
Salary: 25,000 - 30,000
Hours: 40 Hours
This well-established client is looking for a 2-Axis Lathe Programmer / Setter - to work for a leading fastener manufacturer in the Wolverhampton area.
With plenty of overtime available.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Must have experience setting and part-programming 2 axis lathes Fanuc language controls as a minimum.
• Experience with Star, Citizen and/or Doosan machinery is ESSENTIAL
• Experience working with all grades of material, carbon steel to your super alloys Inconel 718.
• Experience in the production of one-off to 5k batches of fasteners is ADVANTAGEOUS
• Must be able to programme machines based from customer drawing/specifications.
• Be willing to set machines in addition to writing the programmes and be able to run off the batches at a consistent quality.
• Be able to conduct first off quality inspection where appropriate.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.