Workforce are recruiting for an experienced Quality Manager - offering an impressive package including: a starting salary of 35,000 - 40,000 DOE, a profit related bonus scheme, BUPA Healthcare, Company Pension and an early Friday finish - to work for our prestigious client in the Wolverhampton area. You will direct and control product quality for products within the company's divisions.
Role and Responsibilities
• Product validation, including working with the design team to achieve cradle to grave controls.
• To work with the SHE department to ensure continued IMS compliance.
• Advise on regulatory, contractual and industry compliance with regard to quality and product compliance.
• Manage product compliance including CE Certification.
• Management and progression of quality non-conformance and improvement activities.
• Support compliance management, i.e. calibration.
• Quality management of sub-contractors including auditing.
• Site meetings and works as required.
• Compliance of customer supplied products.
• Development of systematic controls for both sales and rental processes.
• Basic sheet metal knowledge, bending, welding etc.
• Basic concrete knowledge, grades, reinforcement etc.
• Basic process/manufacturing knowledge - the understanding of buildability.
• International, National, Regulatory and Industry compliance standards
• Understanding of the Manual of Contract Document for Highway Works
• Design Manual of Roads and Bridges
• National Highways Sector Schemes
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Use of AutoCAD and Inventor as needed
• Microsoft Office software.
• Microsoft Project (preferred)
• 5 GCSE's or equivalent, including A*-C: Maths, English and Science
• Appropriate education for the task, may include Degree, HNC etc - Mechanical, Civil or Structural.
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.