Workforce are recruiting for an experienced Structural Design Engineer - offering a starting salary of 30,000 - 35,000 DOE - to work for our client in the Wolverhampton area.
Role and Responsibilities
• Experience of design software (Revit, Tekla, Robot, TEDDS or equivalent)
• Working experience of using 3D modelling software.
• Knowledge of light gauge structural design is essential.
• Comfortable undertaking hand calculations and using spreadsheets as standard
• Knowledge of and experience working to Eurocodes & British Standards.
• Understand alternative materials and production methods, have technical, practical and scientific knowledge.
• To be able to use drawings, 3D models and computer designs to express creative ideas.
• Be comfortable to explain ideas and technical data to colleagues who may not be from a technical function within the business.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Use of Revit, Tekla, Robot, TEDDS
• Microsoft Office software.
• Appropriate education for the task - Bachelor's Degree BEng / BSc/DEng or Master's Degree MEng / MSc in Structural/Mechanical/Civil Engineering that meets the engineering academic requirements for Chartership.
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. Manu1