A double day shift position has become available for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join the engineering team within a Tewkesbury manufacturing company.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Respond to and diagnose equipment breakdowns
* Develop and Implement an effective planned maintenance system
* Support the provision of good Environmental Health & Safety practises
* Control maintenance tools, stores and equipment
* Work with site management as required, to help new and develop existing processes / equipment
* Carry out any other duties as required by the needs of the business
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
* Minimum of 5 years' experience within a maintenance environment (Essential)
* Well organised with a structured and logical approach to fault finding / problem solving (Essential)
* Extrusion knowledge, experience of compressed air and vacuum systems (Desirable)
* 17th Edition or an industrial electrical background (Essential)
* Time served Apprenticeship in either an electrical or mechanical discipline (Essential)
* Training and qualifications related to Health and Safety regulations, COSHH & RA's (Essential)
* A Full UK driver's license (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.