Workforce are recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer for our prestigious client in Worcester. This is perfect for a candidate looking to work for a successful engineering firm who have secured work for the foreseeable future. Job security, good pay, overtime when required along with working with a close team, are large selling points for this job opportunity.
Hours of Work: 07:30 - 16:30 Monday to Thursday 07:30 - 12:30 Friday
25 days holiday + statutory days
Company pension and Lift Insurance included
• Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines
• Ensure all duties are carried out to a high-Quality standard in a timely fashion
• All areas of fitting to be carried out, from panel build to machine wiring to commissioning
• Previous electrical panel build, machine wiring and assembly experience is essential
• Would be from an Electrical Fitter/Electrical Engineer background
• Problem solving and fault-finding skills would be beneficial
• Must have the ability to read Engineering drawings and Solid works
• Must have the ability to work alone and as part of a small team
• Must be able to form and sustain strong working relationships with Project Managers, Design Engineers and be willing to work closely with customers
• Must be adaptable, willing to partake in site visits for evaluation and commissioning purposes
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy, please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.