Workforce are recruiting for an experienced Lead Project Design Engineer - offering a starting salary between 40,000 - 45,000, the opportunity to work on a variety of bespoke project solutions, an 08:00 - 17:00 working day with 12 finish on Friday - to work for a forward thinking Technology company based in the Worcester area. You will be experienced in your field and have a real interest in design systems and how parts are assembled.
Role and Responsibilities
• Using 2D and 3D software ideally Solidworks and AutoCAD.
• Experience with delivering design systems in manufacturing and engineering environments.
• Enthusiasm and knowledge to create and deliver automated solutions
• Expert knowledge of component parts including pneumatics, motors, drives, encoders etc.
• Knowledge and ability to interpret customer specifications and then evaluate products and designs.
• Ability to lead a small multidisciplinary team on a variety of projects.
• At least 5 to 10 years significant experience in the mechanical design of automated systems
• Familiarity with Machinery safety directive, PUWER, CE Marking
• Familiarity with ISO 9001 Quality Systems and procedures
• Good written and oral communication skills
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Use of AutoCAD and Solidworks
• Appropriate education for the task, may include Degree, HNC etc - Mechanical, Civil or Structural.
• Microsoft Office software.
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. Manu1