Workforce are recruiting for a SHEQ Coordinator to work for a prestigious client in West Bromwich. Offering an impressive package this is perfect for a candidate with experience of overseeing Health, Safety, Quality and the Environment in a fabrication and engineering facility or similar. The role is paying between 30,000 and 35,000 and the working hours are 08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Thurday with a 14:30 finish on Fridays.
Job Role and Responsibilities
The SHEQ advisor is involved in the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality sides of the business offering variating in abundance.
• Monitoring new laws, updating company guidelines and developing implementation strategies. Once policies are in place, the SHEQ advisor would be expected that the guidelines are adhered to.
• Investigating accidents and near misses and working with management to qualify the data and determine best practice.
• Providing a professional health and safety / environmental / quality service consultation to management and employees at all levels when required.
• Carry out compliance checks including reporting and auditing.
Qualifications and Experience
• Professionally Qualified in Health & Safety
• 14001, 18001, 9001 Audit experience
• Proven track record of managing Health, Safety and Quality in a fabrication facility.
• Computer literate with Microsoft Office as standard.
• NEBOSH, IOSH or working towards
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. Manu1