Exciting new opportunity to join a renowned precision engineering company who design, manufacture and assemble precision components for numerous sectors including aerospace and automotive are looking for experienced apprentice trained CNC Programmer Turner with Fanuc experience to join the growing team.
This is a great opportunity for a CNC programmer to join a company which is heavily investing in state-of-the-art new CNC technology. Along with training the company offers competitive pay, regular paid overtime and an annual profit related bonus.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Carry out CNC Turning and Programming CNC Fanuc and(Essential)
• Carry out inspection checks using measuring equipment (Essential)
• Read engineering drawings (Essential)
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Proficient CNC Programming expertise on Fanuc or Mazak machines (Essential)
• Experience on both horizontal and vertical lathes (Essential)
• Able to read engineering drawings (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.