Salary 25,000 - 40,000 + Bonus
An enthusiastic customer orientated Sales Technician with extensive mechanical and technical knowledge surrounding agricultural machinery is required to join the UK's largest aftermarket spares provider of agricultural machine parts. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company and indulge yourself in your passion for talking all things agricultural machinery, to advise and solve customer parts requirements.
The company supplies both retail and trade customers and prides itself on its high levels of customer service, vast range of stock, and extensive parts knowledge, to source parts quickly, from one company at a competitive price.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the UK's largest vintage and classic tractor parts specialist, in an exciting technical advisory role, offering long term career opportunities and progression.
Sales Technician Key responsibilities:
• Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers.
• Offer technical assistance.
• Evaluate customer feedback and work with the Sales Manager & Product Development Engineer on new product development.
• Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by telephone and e-mail.
• Process telephone, e-mail, internet and fax orders of both trade and retail customers.
• Attend training sessions supplied by manufacturers to develop relevant knowledge and skills to obtain growth in sales and promotion of certain brands.
Sales Technician Key Requirements:
• Driven and enthusiastic with excellent organisational skills, able to solve problems both on a customer service and engineering level (Essential)
• Excellent Telephone manner and the ability to deal with the public as well as other engineers and main dealerships (Essential)
• IT literate, with a sound understanding of outlook and web browsers (Essential)
• A basic understanding of Sage would be beneficial (Desirable)
• A Mechanical engineering qualification or substantial practical experience working on machinery (Essential)
• Any knowledge and enthusiasm for all types of tractor, vintage classic and modern would be beneficial (Desirable)
• Able to work as a team in a busy office environment and at exhibitions (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.