Certification / QA Technician
Salary: 20,000 - 25,000 per annum
My client who is a world leader in forging and engineering is looking to recruit a Certification / QA Technician to join their Test House facility.
Reporting to the Test House Manager you will be tasked with providing customer certifications along with carrying out stamp testing activities for test piece identification.
• Compile customer certification to facilitate the sale of goods in a timely and accurate manner.
• Liaise with IACS surveyors to complete certifications to customer requirements.
• Stamp/ identify test pieces.
• Conduct basic contract reviews to facilitate accurate customer certification.
• Liaise with customers in a professional manner on certification requirements.
• Learn basic mechanical testing for certification purposes.
• Deal with F.A.I.R. and Concessions for customer orders.
• Provide technical support to production and commercial teams on any aspect of documentation.
• Provide support during customer and third-party audits (BSI, Lloyds, BAE etc.).
• Work and adhere to HSE and Environment guidelines.
• Experienced in producing accurate and timely certification packs to customer requirements (Essential)
• Possess a good understanding of manufacturing processes (Essential)
• Proficient in understanding drawing requirements and technical specifications (Essential)
• Experienced in working closely with shop floor, management, customers and visiting IACS surveyors ensuring documentation is accurate and on time (Essential)
• Proficiency in supporting customer and third-party audits (BSI, Lloyds, BAE) (Essential)
• Conversant in working and adhering to HSE and Environment guidelines (Essential)
• Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office - Word / Excel (Essential)
Workforce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.