Workforce are recruiting for an experienced CAD Technician - offering a starting salary of 35,000 - 40,000 DOE - to work for our client in the Wolverhampton area.
Role and Responsibilities
• Using 2D and 3D software such as Tekla and AutoCAD
• Knowledge of light gauge and SFS structural design is essential.
• Ability to convert between 2D and 3D easily and extrapolate drawings from 3D modelling.
• Progress drawing projects, including design/modification sign-off as required.
• Undertake design and analysis of designs as required.
• Provide customer support when needed.
• Understand alternative materials and production methods, have technical, practical and scientific knowledge.
• To be able to use drawings, 3D models and computer designs to express creative ideas.
• Be comfortable to explain ideas and technical data to colleagues who may not be from a technical function within the business.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Use of AutoCAD and Tekla
• Microsoft Office software.
• 5 GCSE's or equivalent, including A*-C: Maths, English and Science
• Appropriate education for the task - Structural / Civil Engineering Degree
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. Manu1