Workforce are recruiting for an experienced CAD Designer - offering a starting salary truly reflective on experience, the chance to run a busy design desk, and flexible start/finish times - to work for a well-established manufacturing company in the Malvern area. It is important for you to have worked within a furniture/kitchen manufacturing environment.
Role and Responsibilities
• Experience with the use of IMOS design package is essential
• Knowledge and experience working within a joinery company would be advantageous.
• Creating and maintaining the IMOS database for the company's entire product portfolio.
• Set up the front-end aspects of the software so that it can be used for sales specifications, pricing/quotations and ensuring all units comply with manufacturing requirements.
• Understand material properties and production methods, have technical, practical and scientific knowledge.
• To be able to use drawings, 3D models and computer designs to demonstrate creative ideas surrounding the Customers' requirements.
• Be comfortable to explain ideas and technical data to colleagues who may not be from a technical function within the business.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Use of IMOS software is essential.
• Microsoft Office software.
• 5 GCSE's or equivalent, including A*-C: Maths, English and Science
• Knowledge or experience of joinery is advantageous
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. Manu1
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email as they go live.