Workforce are recruiting for an experienced HVAC Design Engineer - offering a salary range of 27,000 - 35,000 DOE, Company contributory Pension Scheme and Private health scheme after 12 months, 28 days total holidays and a 9 - 5:30 working week - to work for our client in the Walsall area.
Role and Responsibilities
• Production of detailed quotations for air conditioning, ventilation and mechanical works, to include site surveys, Designer Risk Assessments, heat load calculations and equipment selection for retail, leisure, commercial and domestic projects
• Working on projects valued 5K-500K throughout the UK.
• Must be computer literate, self-motivated, personable, able to work independently and as part of a team, and liaise effectively at all levels.
• Relevant air conditioning experience essential.
• Prepared to react quickly and effectively in various situations.
• Work as a key member of the Design team, taking a proactive role.
• Site surveys to be undertaken as and when required.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Use of AutoCAD.
• Previous experience within the air conditioning industry and relevant legislation knowledge is essential, with knowledge of major suppliers/equipment within the market.
• ONC/HNC qualification in Building Services (Air Conditioning) Preferred
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. Manu1