Opportunity to join a well-established family owned Engineering business with 60 years history. Continuing growth within the company means an opportunity has arisen for a CNC Operator programmer with the option to progress to works manager. That would include overseeing the shop floor and seeing clients on site.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Responsible for the day to day running of the CNC lathes and machining centres.
• This will include programming, setting and operating using Fanuc controls systems.
• Programming at the machine
• Experience on OneCNC and Hurco Winmax would be a added bonus.
• Training would be provided.
• Working with the following materials; steels, stainless steel, copper, nylons and tufnol
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Two years' experience using Fanuc control both machining centres and lathes
• Experience using Onecnc and Hurco Winmax would be an added bonus
Very competitive hourly rate with pension contribution
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.