Opportunity to join the UK's leading Manufacturer of Studs and Fasteners. All products manufactured are produced to a stringent in-house quality manual and are fully traceable. As part of our continued growth we are seeking an experience manual turner setter to join our friendly team.
The role will encompass the following tasks: -
• Experience of setting and operating manual threading machines (ideally Brown & Ward or similar)
• Familiarity with Landis Die Heads (or similar) in metric and imperial sizes.
• Experience of grinding chasers.
• Experienced trainer, able to pass on knowledge to other setters in a patient manner.
• Flexible approach and ability to set and operate multiple machines across the day.
• Ability to effectively plan and manage workload in accordance with customer orders, taking into account machine requirements and delivery times.
• Understanding of quality control processes and experience of working within a quality control and inspection environment for all parts produced.
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to delegate work to colleagues in a clear and respectful manner.
• - Experience of operating Capstan Lathes.
• - Understanding/experience of ISO 9001 processes.
• - Experience of repairing machines.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.