Workforce are recruiting for an experienced Production Manager - offering a starting salary between 40,000 - 45,000 DOE and pension contributions - to work for our client in the Dudley area. You will be working in an Industrial Fabrication environment therefore knowledge of welding and fabrication is key. Your general working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am -5 pm however flexibility is required to cover production needs.
Role and Responsibilities
• Planning and operating of all works, from inception to site delivery.
• Manage and coordinate production staff whilst ensuring all company regulations are adhered to.
• Ensure projects are completed to client deadlines
• To identify and manage any issues with work schedules, not limited to but including quality control, production defects and material supply issues.
• Ensure the administration side of production is managed.
• Time management of multiple projects, communication between the sales department and other suppliers.
• Basic sheet metal knowledge, bending, welding etc.
• Basic process/manufacturing knowledge - the understanding of buildability.
• Following all Health& Safety and GMP practices and procedures
• Proven track record of managing a fabrication facility.
• Computer literate with Microsoft Office as standard.
• A good understanding of engineering and fabrication
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. Manu1