Global engineering company with 5,250 employees worldwide, of which approx. 3,400 are in Germany
Turnover 2017: 610 million euros. Subsidiaries with regional production, sales and service in 21 countries. This is a unique opportunity to join a Globally renowned company
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Experience of setting and operating and proving out programmes on CNC Lathes
• Experience of Fanuc controls (offline programming) ESSENTIAL
• Experience on Edge CAM or any CAD Cam environment a BONUS
• Working on one off low batches
• Working in accordance with company H&S Policy and Arrangements, compliance with Quality Standard requirements and general Company Rules.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar capacity within an engineering workshop environment is desirable.
CONTACT CHRIS - 07342 881460
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Dispatch Logistics Supervisor (FMCG)
Salary: £25,000 per annum + pension
A leading global FMCG client are looking to recruit for a Dispatch Logistics Supervisor to join their in-house production / operations department.
You will be tasked with managing a team of staff and maintain work activities to meet Dispatch times and enable the company to deliver finished products to their retail customers. You will be responsible for driving productivity and ensure minimal time wasting in the team through effective organisation of people, materials, labels, and product. Effectively monitor and communicate to the team their performance.
You will also be fully responsible for ensuring that Dispatch Operatives are picking orders correctly, Dispatching products correctly and on time, adhering to all Electronic Data Capture System and Quality Control procedures, filing all paperwork and recording temperature checks.
The successful candidate for the Dispatch Logistics Supervisor role will possess the following experience:
• Educated to national QCF level 3 in an academic or relevant vocational qualification.
• Must possess experience working in a Transport & Logistics department or FMCG Warehouse (Essential)
• Experience of working in the food industry, supplying retail multiples, managing Dispatch teams would be a distinct advantage (Essential)
• Previous experience of working within a warehouse or packhouse environment in a FMCG supervisory capacity is essential (Essential)
• Computer literate, with requirements for MS Word, Excel and Outlook (Essential)
• Experience of working in a demanding environment working with demanding customers (Essential)
• An understanding of the supply chain for exotic fruits and vegetables (Essential)
• Flexibility with regards to location and working patterns (Essential)
Workforce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email as they go live.