Job title: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: 35,000 - 40,000 p.a.
Hours: Panama Shift
I am currently recruiting for a well-established manufacturer of commercial and domestic flooring. Due to continued growth they are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their in-house Maintenance department. As the Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for carrying Planned, and reactive Maintenance projects.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Carrying out work assignments issued by the Maintenance Manager whilst maximizing effectiveness of the shift at all times.
• Following all work instructions, procedures, and job descriptions at all times.
• Resolving mechanical/electrical problems in a timely fashion.
• Order spare parts as required on shift if unavailable from stock and contact contractors/suppliers as required to maintain the required standards.
• Ensuring all parts are removed from stores whilst on shift and are booked out of stores in the correct way.
• Identify and analyse problems before crises and determine appropriate action and follow-up.
• Working closely with production teams whilst liaising QA, Logistics and Warehouse as required.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Electrical bias ideally with 17th edition (Desirable)
• working within a Manufacturing environment (Essential
• Ability to read and understand engineering diagram (Essential)
• Ability to troubleshoot hydraulic & Pneumatic (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.