Workforce are currently recruiting for an experienced CAD/CAM Engineer - offering a starting salary of 35,000 - 45,000 DOE - to work for a market leading aerospace company in the Redditch area. You will be accountable for delivering consistent standards within the Design team (CAM) and Toolroom while supporting improvements in existing and introducing new products.
Role and Responsibilities
• Use Siemens NX (Unigraphics) to complete basic CAD operations.
• Program NX to achieve efficient Toolpath generation.
• Working on Forge product Designs, Die Designs, and Tooling/Fixtures design.
• Participate with tooling suppliers for introducing new technologies.
• Support NPI and continuous improvement activities in product and process design standards
• Must be flexible in working different shift patterns when required
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Use Siemens NX as needed.
• Microsoft Office software.
• BTEC Certificate / HNC or equivalent
• Proven experience in Forging/ Toolmaking.
• Experience working in the Aerospace industry is beneficial.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. Manu1