Manufacturers of Special Bolting and CNC Machined Components for use in Quality Critical applications. Manufacturing bespoke components to recognised standards such as BS, DIN, ISO, ANSI, or to customer specific requirements by means of drawings or samples. Manufacture to order, ranging from one-off, to small and medium batch quantities. We are now looking for a CNC Programmer Setter to join the growing team.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Producing high quality parts using a variety of different machines, tools and materials
• Responsible for maintaining the machines and keeping accurate records of production data.
• Will be using a variety of CNC machines, lathes and etching machines (or willing to train) to
• produce high quality parts
• Working to strict of Quality Procedures / Quality Systems
• Will understand and be able to follow drawings, specifications, and complex instructions/dimensions
• Consistently produce high quality parts, dimensionally and cosmetically, liaising with the Quality Inspectors always
• Using measurement equipment
• Maintaining clear and accurate production documentation and data
• Perform maintenance and daily checks/calibration on machines and equipment
• Will be expected to use own initiative to solve problems and trouble-shoot when they arise
• Will be expected to work at a fast pace
• Good understanding of technical drawings and able to set and program machines accordingly
• Understanding of various CNC Control Systems (mainly FANUC)
• Good level of physical fitness as role requires long periods of standing, lifting, bending etc.
• Able to plan and organise multiple jobs at the same time
• An eye for detail
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Must have a positive way of thinking, be willing to train and help push the business forward
• At least 3 years within a similar role
• Ensure you adhere to 5s methodology and standards daily
• To meet weekly housekeeping audit requirements
• Ensure your immediate work area is kept organised, clean, tidy and efficient
• Become a company ambassador for 5s methodology and principles
Health & Safety
• Set a good example to others by working safely
• Take reasonable care of yourself and any other person who may be affected by your actions and omissions
• Adopt a positive attitude, cooperate and assist the company in all aspects of Health, Safety & the environment.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.